okay..now MUSCLE’s turn.
Look Over here.I know you reading it..*perasan-dao*
well..
Happy Birthday To You
MUSCLE!~
“I should thanks to XiiaoNight that yesterday give me heartattack.
that your birthday is coming..
and.
I realise that I’ve missed out Kichi’s Birthday! *cry out loud*”
hmmm…what I wan to say eh..?
I felt that..this is way-more-harder-than-think-my-oral-test
have to think what I wan to wish..
I wish you…
good luck at your work.
health and everything you do.
Ah!One more!
one year handsome than one year.!
can bo ?XDDD
erm…
Thanks for accept me as PERFmaster member.
haha.I’m so lucky that.03/12/08 midnight.*that night before ham’s birthday*
I bumped into your Req room at audi.
and meet all of you.
which is You,Ham and Night.
if not.
I think I already quit Audi for-so-long.
after I joined your fam.
I met alot of friends.
so
I won’t feel lonely at Audi anymore.
because of joined PERFmaster
I met vap,pang,sky,kichi,keykey etc.etc.*it’s too many too list out*
so far..I enjoyed.
anyway.
“Thank you! If not because you, I think I can’t meet so many friends who all came from SG =.=”
that’s cool huh? I’m the only from m’sia *proud*
LOL! *btw i’m just joking lah!*
I’ll appreaciate what I’ve got now.
the time I’ve spend with you all.
I really really love all of you.
I’ve treat all of you just like my real life friend.
hmmmm.going to crap soon.XDD
by the way..
once again..
Happy Birthday MUSCLE!
I’ll stop here…Already 2.12am
*whisper*weiwei..muscle..don’t laugh..
I know there’s alot grammar error.XD
asphyxiated while writing this.LOL!jkjk~
WeN.Vava