Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kichi! Look! Look!

Over Here! Over Here! *wave*

 

nah..I’m here hor..

To wish you

Happy Belated Belated Belated Belated Belated Belated Belated

Birthday!

 

touched ma ?

hmm…I’m here.Just wanna tell you.

thank you.when I need a person accompany me,

you were there.*hugs* LOL!

or

should I say ?

“muacksss.. thank you?” O.O

as your birthday present..since I at Malaysia.O.O

 

ahaha..I know the message above

got abit.

G.e.l.i.>.=

eh! I already brave enough to write all these at fam blog..XD

“short form = thick face”

 

okay.hop.another topic.

jiayous for your studies lar..since it’s maths.*you know i hate maths*

all come in n-u-m-b-e-r-s

don’t mixed all the number up..later on.

when we ask you “what is 1+1=?”

you can’t answer then GG liao..XDD

 

 

 

anyway..

 

 

once again.

Happy Belated Belated Belated Belated Belated Belated Belated

Birthday To You.=]

And.

 

I’m sorry..I did update some song on monday..

but *start to blame my self*

“why I’ll forget your birthday.?before that I were trying to remind my self that Monday. it’s your birthday..”

 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.*shame*

 

shuan ler ba…I’m not a good friend.even a friend birthday i also cant remember.XDDD

okay going to talk crap ler..*control my self*

i’ll stop here.=]

already 1.38am.

*whisper*eh kichi..don’t too touched till

you cry oh!~

 

 

WeN.Vava