Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hi everyone ! Someone was whinning about having no blog to read . Alright , so here I am today writing another blog post =) Today I am gonna explain the meaning of MW . Generally , MW refers to Mountain Witch . It means that the title holder is ignorant of certain matters which almost everyone knows , or due to the lack of common sense , as though living in an isolated mountain . However , it can also be refered to as ManWhore as said by REI~

This is one good example of Mountain Witch , there's no song called My Me Mine or Me My Mine , it's I My Me Mine .. Berry , is there a mountain in Singapore ? Do you live in Red Hill ? I may wanna consider going hiking someday ..

I don't know why this is here .. Perhaps we need some response from the public regarding this ..

Last but not least .. BEWARE ! DO NOT OFFEND A MW !!!

That's all for MW . I'd like to thank ---x3BERRY in courtesy of these illustrations , however I did not mention here that she is MW ^^ And in courtesy of Kyoya~ , he have submitted 3 riddles for everyone !
Only ONE winner with both correct answers will be entitled to win ..

5k @ Cash !!!

Good luck to all ^^

Here goes :

  1. What's more holy than God, more evil than Devil, hotter than Sun?
     
  2. A submarine can hold a human capacity of 200kg. One day, 3 person weighing 80kg respectively boarded the submarine and it sank. Why is that so?
     
  3. Ten men's strength, ten men's length can't break me, yet a young boy walks off with it. What am I?
To participate, simply tag your answers at our blog chatango with your IGN and stand to win 5k @ Cash ! Deadline is 21 January 2011 at 2300hrs.

Cheers!
チャーレス