Hey yea! I'm back!
Well, I think most of the new member don't know who am I..
I'm Elva92 aka Vava, who've missing.
I've been missing quite sometime due to my very hectic working hours = no time to audi.
&
I have One Good News and One Bad News.
Which one you prefer to read 1st?
Never Mind. I'll go to the Bad one first.
I got the feeling of getting bored from Audi.= x
any idea to make my self addict to Audi again?
T.T
I miss all of you!~
The Good News I'm talking about is.....
It's 3.07am, 14th of September.
Happy Birthday, Kichi!
Thanks for trying to make this blog alive after I've stop blogging over here since long time ago, Sorry. :)
All The Best at your studies,work and exam.
Vappy! Don't give up kay? Spam as much as you can.XD
By The Way, Kichi daddy! When are you going to find mummy for me? *hide*
Happy Birthday To You, Once Again. =]
Sincerely By,
Vava.
With loves. :)
