Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yo's!~ wow..*clap for Vap & pang*
they helped us make the blog alive.
^^V


well, I just finish 6 paper last week.
Tomorrow I'm going to take Maths Paper 1 & 2.
*how the hell I'm going survive*

Thank You Ham. Good Luck to you too.
=]
Of course..I won't forget you Kichi.
Jiayous too~ ^^

By The Way, I've delete some old songs that cannot play.
And added some new song..=]

Did I tell you guys about my new comp graphic card spoill?
hahas..thats the 4th time spoil liao..
don't buy Dell CPU.*Lol! joking only.*
that's why you guys must be wondering. my comp spoiled but still can online..XD
because I using safe mode ma.all window looks like zoom 4x infront your screen.
and my old comp which already use for 20 year..yea..still alive..
Hang till siao.

Okay..I Have to off ler.I'll be back on 4th Dec.<-- someone's bday..
muahahaha.

Tata~