Vava here..for 5 minutes..XDD
well…I’ve added some new song.hmm..
anyone on Audi this week? since I having my holiday now..>.=
-------------------------------------
Desert rose – Sting
Guru Josh Project – Infinity 2008
Sum41 – Over My Head.
Muse – Undisclosed Desires
Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
Evanescence – Bring Me to Life
YUI – Again
Craig David – Walking Away
Colbie Cailat – Falling For You
Kelly Clarkson – Behind These Hazel Eyes
KristineDeBarge – Future Love
Varsity Fanclub – Future Love
Jessie Daniels – What I Hear
Yui – Summer Song
Utada Hikaru – Simple And Clean
Saosin – Let Go Control
Sandara feat CL -Kiss
f(x) – LaChaTa
Cassie - Thirsty
After School - Diva
Avril Lavigne – When You’re Gone
TaeGoon – Step By Step
Home Made Kazoku – No Rain No Rainbow
G-Dragon feat TaeYang – Korean Dream
SNSD Jessica feat SHINee Onew – One Year Later
Super Junior – Reset
CoLoR+趙又廷 - 無賴正義
T.A.T.U – Fly On The Wall
WeN.Vava