Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay..I add song again..XD everyone must be think that I’M crazy..XD

don’t worry..haven’t until have to go MPH status yet!

 

 

= Elliott Yamin – Fight For Love

-Elliott Yamin- Apart From Me

-Elliott Yamin – Don’t Be Afraid

- Matt Nathanson – All We Are

-Hillsong United – You

-Pussycat Dolls – Happily Ever After

-Lenka – The Show

-Safetysuit – The Moment

-Jordin Spark – Battlefield

-Hey Monday – Homecoming

-FT Island – Bad Women

-FT Island – I Hope

-DBSK – Love In The Ice

-TVXQ – Bolero

-Big Bang – Gara Gara Go!

-Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted

-KatDeluna – Unstoppable

-Lady Gaga & Rihanna – Silly Boy

-Pitbull – Move Shake Drop

-Pitbull & Lil Jon – Krazy

-David Archuleta – A Little Too Not Over You

-David Archuleta – Touch My Hand

 

 

*It’s 1.42am XD..Thanks to Kichi..I’m alone here..*hmmp! drawing circle*

*Kichi..I’m Just joking nah..Don’t angry kay? ^^

 

 

WeN.Vava